- Bachelor Applied Science (Physio), Sydney University
- Bachelor Science(hons), Monash University
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- 2008 – Beijing Paralympics Australian Para Equestrian Team, Physiotherapist
- 2007 – Equestrian World Championships, Physiotherapist
- Current – Para Dressage Classifier
Nicola is a highly experienced senior physiotherapist with over 25 years of clinical practice in musculoskeletal, sports and cardiorespiratory physiotherapy. She has an interest in the treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of musculoskeletal and sports injuries as well as the treatment of vertigo, dizziness and headaches. Nicola has a special interest in horse riding and riding-related injuries, and is able to assist with correction of riding postures to maximise performance. Nicola also conducts our hydrotherapy sessions.